Hartland Polo Classic 21+ Only
June 17 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $100
NEW LOCATION! Heritage Park on M-59 in Hartland!
Join us for one of Livingston County’s finest events – The Hartland Polo Classic! Witness the thundering excitement of live polo and enjoy a spectacular summer event. Supporting the Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce and its scholarship and community ‘giveback’ programs. Giving back to our community and making a difference!
- Live polo match
- Strolling catered dinner -professionally catered with a variety of choices.
- Bar that includes, beer, wine, seltzer and bourbon
- Best hat contest during halftime
- Halftime divot stomp
- Sweets & Treats
- Late night snack
- Raffle tent – purchase raffle tickets with a chance to win amazing prizes
- Entertainment and much more!
There are only a few VIP tents & tables available so register today. Come join us for a wonderful and exciting evening.
Polo attire: Garden Party theme kindly requesting gentlemen to wear a summer suit and ladies to wear their most daring hats. Join us for the hat contest at half time for chance to win some fabulous prizes/baskets.