February 5, 2020:
The Chamber held it’s annual awards dinner at the beautiful Dunham Hills Golf Course recently. The theme was “Puttin’ on the Ritz” and it was a packed house for recognizing the best in business with awards, anniversaries, retirements, and HACC’s two scholarship recipients!
HACC 2019 AWARD WINNERS:
* Business Excellence – Jellison CPA Company
* Business Advocate of the Year – Michigan Financial Planning
* Impact Award – Habitat for Humanity Restore Livingston County
* New Member of the Year – Bountiful Harvest Inc.
* Round of Applause – Stefanie Furge
* Chamber Member of the Year – Louise Weaver, Salty Dog Travel
Thank you to the presenting sponsor Hartland Insurance Agency Inc.; Diamond sponsors: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System & Brighton Ford; Emerald Sponsors: Michigan Works Southeast, Beauchamp Water Treatment Solutions, & Ann Arbor SPARK.; Ruby Sponsor – Hartland Music Hall.
All awards and winners are listed and pictured in the article below.